If you are a broker, please contact your account manager to receive your login credentials and ensure your agents are set up to receive access. Once your agents are set up to receive access, they can follow the instructions below to log in to their agent level Engage Portal.
If you are an agent:
- Tap the LOGIN or MY ACCOUNT button on your flyout menu.
- Tap the link “Agent Login” at the bottom of the LOGIN page.
- The first time you log in to your Engage Portal from your app, enter the email address you use for your app’s account and the temporary password you received via email.
- You will receive an email and will be asked to click a link to activate your account, and set your password. Once your password is set, go back to the app and use your login credentials to log in as an Agent..
- Once logged in, the Engage Portal button will appear on your expanded menu. Tap it to view your MobiBoard, Timeline & Client features.
- When you finish using your Engage Portal, you can return to your app's home screen by tapping the back arrow in the top left hand corner.
**After the password is set, agents can log into the Engage Portal from their expanded menu or at http://engage.smarteragent.com
If for some reason if the agent is not able to activate the account or followed the above steps previously and is now getting an error that the account cannot be found, follow these steps:
1. Tap the LOGIN button on your flyout menu.
2. Tap the link “Agent Login” at the bottom of the LOGIN page.
3. Click FORGOT PASSWORD & enter the email address the agent uses for your app’s account (the one provided in the roster). The agent will be sent an email to reset the password.
4. Once the password is reset, follow steps 1 and 2 above and log in with the email & new password.