This is very easy to do!
For iPhone users:
If you are having issues with the GPS searches or accidentally selected ‘Don’t Allow’ Location Services when you first installed the application, please follow the steps below to check or turn on your GPS services.
- From your iPhone's main menu, go to ‘Settings.’
- Select ‘General.’
- Select ‘Location Services’ (for some devices, Location Services can be on the Settings main menu and you will not need to go into General).
- Switch ‘Location Services’ at the top of the applications list from ‘OFF’ to ‘ON’ if it isn’t already set to ‘ON.’ These are the GPS permission for your general device settings.
- Scroll down the applications list and switch ‘Location Services’ from ‘OFF’ to ‘ON’ if it isn’t already set to ‘ON’ for the application itself as well. These are the GPS permissions for the specific application settings.
For Android users:
If you are getting the message "GPS not found." on your Android, please use the following steps to enable your GPS for your phone as well as the app you want to use:
To turn on GPS, follow these steps:
From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll to 'NETWORK CONNECTIONS,' then tap Location.
- Tap Location.
- If necessary, slide the Location Switch right to the ON position, then tap Agree.
- Tap Mode.
- Select locating method:
- High accuracy