The Professional login details you will use to access your dashboard are the same ones you can use to login and save properties within your own app. Since these login details are created at the same time as you first sign up for the app, there is no Create Account option that is needed in the consumer versions of the app.
The first time you login to your personal app the app interface will appear the same as it would to any other user.
1. Go to the Your Account option in the app menu.
2. Then, at the bottom of the screen you should see an option to click if you are the realtor or agent the app belongs to.
3. You will be taken to the agent version of the login page. Enter the lead routing email address you provided at the time your app was set up.
3. Click the Forgot Password option. Do this the first time you access your account in the app as well as in the event you lose your password. You will be prompted to enter your email address. A link to reset your password will then be emailed to you.
4. Once you login, you will have another menu option available to you in order to access the mobile version of your dashboard called Engage Dashboard.
* * *
Use the same login details to access the desktop version of your dashboard. If you choose to login for the first time on desktop:
1. Go to engage.smarteragent.com.
2. Provide the lead routing email address you provided at the time your app was set up.
3. Click the Forgot Password option. You will be prompted to enter your email address. A link to reset your password will then be emailed to you.
4. You will then be able to access your dashboard on desktop and use the same login in your app.