The Professional login credentials you will use to access your dashboard are the same ones you can use to login and save properties within your own app. Since these login details are created at the same time as you first sign up for the app, the Create Account option offered to consumers is not needed for your agent account.
While searching and saving properties in your personal app, if you click the Contact option you will be connected to the listing agent instead of sending an email to you or calling your number through the app. This will enhance the app's utility as a communication tool between agents and allow you to collect further information about properties your clients may be interested in.
1. Before you login to your personal app the app interface will appear the same as it would to any other user. Go to the Your Account option in the app menu.
2. Then, at the bottom of the screen you should see an option to click if you are the realtor or agent the app belongs to.
3. You will be taken to the agent version of the login page. Enter the lead routing email address you provided at the time your app was set up and the password you have previously created.
4. Once you login, you will have another menu option available to you in order to access the mobile version of your dashboard called Engage Dashboard.
Use the same login details to access the desktop version of your dashboard:
1. Go to engage.smarteragent.com.
2. Provide the lead routing email address you provided at the time your app was set up as well as the password you have created.
3. You will then be able to access your dashboard on desktop.